TERMS & CONDITIONS
The advertisement of your goods and/or services by Fliggy CC (Fliggy) on this website is subject to these Standard Advertiser Terms and Conditions. Your terms and conditions do not apply.
1. SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENT
1. Interest at the rate of 2.5% per annum will be charged on all subscription fees which are overdue for payment.
2. If you fail to pay the full amount of your subscription fee by the due date for payment, Fliggy may suspend publication of your advertisements until such time that Fliggy receives full payment of your subscription fee. Fliggy is not liable for any loss or damages which you may suffer as a result of such suspension.
3. Termination: As your agreement is open-ended and you pay monthly you may elect to terminate it at any time upon one calendar months’ notice in writing. This means that should you send a quit notice in writing any time during a month, you will need to expect and plan for two more invoices and a advert in one more issue. Please also note though that unless you go into this willing to invest a minimum of 12 months into your advertising, the gains in brand awareness will not “stick”.
4. By submitting this contract you agree to receive marketing material from Wedding and Function and /or their subsidiaries.
5.Should you wish to unsubscribe from this marketing material simply follow the unsubscribe directions.
6. There will be an annual increase of 7%.
2. DURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
The duration of your subscription is indefinite. Either party may cancel your subscription on at least 60 days prior written notice to the other party.
3. DATA AND PUBLICATION
1. You must within the time periods requested by Fliggy, provide Fliggy with the necessary photographs, trademarks, logos and information (collectively Data) to enable Fliggy to design and/or publish your advertisement.
2. You warrant that you own, or are authorised to use, all Data contained in your advertisements and you are responsible for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of such Data. Fliggy is not responsible for any errors or omissions in your advertisements whatsoever.
3. Fliggy may without notice to you, refuse to publish in any media, or remove from publication, any material which in Fliggy’s opinion, unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive, facilitates illegal activity, or may bring Fliggy into disrepute, or prejudice its reputation and is not liable to you for any loss or damages which you may suffer as a result thereof.
4. You indemnify Fliggy against any claim of any nature which any third party may bring against Fliggy arising from or in connection with the Data which you provide to Fliggy for publication.
5. Fliggy is not liable for any loss or damages of any nature which you may suffer as a result of any publication delay or as a result of this website being temporarily unavailable or inaccessible. You may not cancel your subscription as a result thereof.
5. COOLING OFF
1. In terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, you may cancel your subscription for any reason and without any penalty, by written notice to Fliggy within 7 days after the date on which you have subscribed for Fliggy’s services.
2. If you have made any payment prior to cancelling your subscription, Fliggy will refund the full amount of such payment to you within 30 days after the date of cancellation.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The services provided to you by Fliggy are provided at your own risk and except as provided in these terms and conditions, Fliggy and its members, officers, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively Personnel) are not liable for any claims of any nature which you may suffer as a consequence thereof.
2. Fliggy’s total liability for any claim not excluded by the other provisions of these terms and conditions is limited to a maximum sum of the aggregate amount of the subscription fee which you have paid over a period of 60 consecutive days (or if the services are provided for a shorter period, for the duration of such period) immediately preceding the date on which the claim arose.
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you indemnify Fliggy and its Personnel against any claim of any nature made by any third party arising from or in connection with your access to and use of the Services, and caused in any way, except by a grossly negligent or intentional and unlawful act or omission of Fliggy or any member of its Personnel.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. You may not cede, assign or delegate any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any other person without Fliggy’s prior written consent.
2. The parties agree to accept service of all notices and correspondence in connection with these terms and conditions at their respective physical and email addresses nominated in writing. Any notice or communication delivered by hand between the hours of 08h00 and 17h00 on business days is deemed to have been received on the date of delivery, or sent by email, is deemed to have been received on the first business day following the date of transmission.
3. No agreement varying, adding to, deleting from or cancelling these terms and conditions and no waiver of any right under these terms and conditions shall be effective unless reduced to writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties.
4. No relaxation by Fliggy of any of its rights in terms of these terms and conditions shall at any time prejudice or constitute a waiver of its rights (unless it is a written waiver) and it may exercise its rights thereafter as if such relaxation had not taken place.
5. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed according to the law of South Africa.
6. By receiving the wedding planning tools and subscribing to the newsletter you agree to accept marketing material from Fliggy, Wedding & Function, its Franchisees and its advertisers. I may cancel this marketing material at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the marketing material.