EXPO'S WESTERN CAPE
Canal Walk Celebrates the Wedding Show
Are you planning your dream wedding? Canal Walk’s Wedding Show is especially for you! Brought to you for the 19th consecutive time by Cheryl Wade Events, The Wedding Show is about all things bridal.
From Friday 21 to Sunday 23 February 2020, 9am – 9pm daily, Canal Walk Shopping Centre will be abuzz with wedding ideas, from gowns, venues, photography, flowers, hiring, cakes and stationery to hair and make-up and so much more. The Wedding Show includes professional wedding suppliers featuring the latest trends and up-to-date ideas. These top-class suppliers will help you check off your to-do list and ensure your wedding day is picture perfect and stress free. The show takes place throughout the centre and access is complimentary.
To make things even more exciting, one lucky couple will walk away with R170 000’s worth of prizes towards their Wedding. The prize includes:
- Choose 1 option from Old MacDaddy in Elgin.
- Option 1. Midweek Wedding Prize: Venue Hire Fee, (valid from 1 April to 30 October 2020), Exclusive use of Accommodation for up to 50 guests on the wedding night in a unique selection of trailers, glamping tents and villas (T’s & C’s will apply)
- Option 2. Weekend Wedding Prize: Venue Hire Fee, (valid from 1 April to 30 October 2020), 75 bottles of Old Mac Daddy House Wine, 2 night’s stay in the Villa and free activities for 25 Guests to enjoy over the wedding weekend. (winner required to take all other accommodation at their own or guest’s expense – T’s & C’s will apply)
- Deluxe Photo Package, Engagement Shoot and Drone Coverage from Andre Bester Photography.
- Décor Hire, Floral, Styling and Setup from Jack ‘n Jill Hire (Beanstalk Group).
- Designer Gown and Bridal Robe from ElaineBlom.
- Bespoke Designed Save the Date, Wedding Invitations and On-the-Day Stationery from The Fairy Factory.
- Diamond tennis bracelet set in 9ct white gold from American Swiss.
Terms and conditions apply.
To stand a chance to win this incredible prize, complete the online entry form on www.canalwalk.co.za, click through to the entry form on the home page. Goes live on 7 February!
The focal point of the show will be the beautifully decorated Centre Court showcasing top-class suppliers. Enjoy these additional attractions, such as musical ensembles, interactive displays, hair and make-up ideas, giveaways, and so much more during your visit to The Wedding Show.
Follow Canal Walk on Instagram (@canalwalk), Facebook (@canalwalk) and Twitter (@canal_walk) to see the latest on The Wedding Show.
For more information contact:
Cheryl Wade Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 975 9886.
When adding a hyperlink to your article OR social media post, please use: http://www.canalwalk.co.za/?utm_source=TWS-PR&utm_campaign=The_Wedding_Show&utm_medium=PR OR http://bit.ly/TheWeddingShow
Event hashtags: #CanalWalk #TheWeddingShow #HaveItAll
DATES: Friday 21 – Sunday 23 February 2020
VENUE: Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Centre Wide
The first Wedding and Function magazine was published in 2002 in the Eastern Cape. Since then Wedding and Function has opened franchises around the country.
Today we print and distribute more magazines than any other wedding publisher in South Africa.
Wedding and Function has stand at almost every bridal fair around the country. In fact we attend, on average, one bridal fair a week somewhere in South Africa… READ MORE