advertise with us - kwazulu-natal
VALUE FOR MONEY
- 60 000 copies distributed annually (10 000 per issue, 6 issue a year)
- Estimated annual readership 150 000 (25 000 per issue)
- FREE Listing on our website that is linked to your URL of choice.
- FREE Listing on Wedding & Function app that is linked to your URL of choice.
- FREE Advertising on Wedding & Function KZN Facebook and Instagram.
- Magazine is handed out at all the Bridal Fairs in KZN (-/+ 16 a year)
- We create leads for you – We run a competition at each bridal fair encouraging brides to enter, thus, with their permission obtaining their contact details for our advertisers to email them advertising material concerning their business.
- FREE professional advert design.
- The advert becomes the intellectual property of the advertiser one paid for and may be used in other publication or marketing material at no extra cost.
WE REACH YOUR TARGET MARKET!
ALL ADVERTS ARE DESIGNED FREE OF CHARGE
Format of artwork:
Images of logo’s obtained from websites are not of acceptable quality.
No artwork setup on Microsoft Word or Corel Draw will be accepted.
No advert will be scanned from another publication or from prints produced from bubble jet or laser printers for reproduction.
Indesign, Illustrator or Freehand: File to be collected for output and fonts converted to paths.
PDF’s, TIFF’s and EPS’s: These should be supplied on CD in CMYK colour mode.
Email: PDF’s, TIFF’s and ESP’s may be converted to JPG format to be emailed. All .jpegs to be high resolution.
High resolution JPG’s and PDF’s (press print quality) via email. High resolution TIFF’s and EPS’s on CD/DVD.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
The first Wedding and Function magazine was published in 2002 in the Eastern Cape. Since then Wedding and Function has opened franchises around the country.
Today we print and distribute more magazines than any other wedding publisher in South Africa.
Wedding and Function has stand at almost every bridal fair around the country. In fact we attend, on average, one bridal fair a week somewhere in South Africa… READ MORE